Don’t think of videomonitoring as just passively watching cameras in a monitoring center. It is a complex system of interconnected technologies, where the installed camera system has only a secondary function. Thanks to this, no relevant event is overlooked. It significantly reduces operating costs, which is why it is considered the future of security services.
EFFECTIVE PROTECTION OF THE PROPERTY
After receiving an alarm signal from the security technology (detection technology), the operators will check the situation by reviewing the recordings from the camera system and evaluate the justification of patrol vehicle dispatching.
Video monitoring is considered as a higher level of connection to alarm receiving center. It is particularly suitable in areas with a high incidence of false alarms (e.g. also exterior – movement of trees, birds, animals) or in places with authorized movement (e.g. administrative building – employees, apartment building – residents). Thanks to the cameras, it is possible to identify false alarms and thus eliminate illegitimate trips by the patrol vehicle units.
COMPLEXITY OF SERVICES = SUBSTITUTION OF PHYSICAL PERSONNEL
This service is usually combined with technology monitoring and remote operation.
By combination of these services, we are able to provide comprehensive service of remote protection and operation, which allows to substitute security guards and thus to significantly save the client’s operational costs.
Thanks to this combination of services, the customer is confident that his premises is under control not only in terms of protection against theft, but also against various events that could jeopardize his business (flood, server room overheating, power cut, technology failure etc.). At the same time, it allows us to remotely manage and control any technology, according to predetermined rules (e.g. to allow access for dustmen or goods courier into premises, while the preformation of their duties is monitored)
The technologies which are necessary for providing these services is usually surveillance system, CCTV system, fire detection system and access control system. These can be supplemented by additional systems as communication systems (e.g. intercom), parking system or technologies enabling remote control of electrical equipment. Our technicians will design the entire system according to customer’s needs and requirements – Installation and service of technology.
ADDITIONAL USE OF CAMERA SYSTEMS
- OSH, PPE and PO monitoring – enables active control of the wearing of personal protective work equipment (e.g. helmet, etc.) and immediate reaction to violations of these rules
- Monitoring the progress of construction works – inspection of workers or for marketing purposes (time-lapse cameras)
- Monitoring of compliance with traffic regulations – enables immediate response to violations of defined traffic regulations (e.g. parking ban, entry ban, crossing the line, etc.)
- Virtual tours – they are carried out either at regular or irregular intervals, at a frequency defined by the customer. They are meant to check the status of the monitored area using the installed camera system. They have a random character, i.e. unlike videomonitoring, there is no response to the received alarm signal. Sometimes there are parts of the buildings or areas, where is no detection technology installed (either because of costs or if the identification of certain incidents is not a priority for the client). In these cases it is desirable to use at least virtual tours.
- Analytics and creation of statistics – nowadays, video systems are not only used for security and control purposes, but also serve as a tool for making strategic decisions. Every strategic decision or investment requires certain supporting data. A suitably designed and installed video system or additional technologies, it is possible to examine the environment (people or objects located in it) and thus reveal areas for possible optimization or streamlining processes. Our company offers the possibility of designing and installing technology suitable for video analysis, as well as subsequent data processing and creation of statistical documents in accordance with the assignment.